Thursday 29 December 2011

new Label





i`ve been thinking since months ago about making a new label for my Photography...
it`s not just udy haji anur..


i believe..all my touch.. my sense of arts.. even my point of view its coming from my blood.. which is my dad`s bloodline who has an artist talent.. realizing its not just udy haji anur... i decide not to take all credit of my artwork instead of giving it to the new label...


A-NURPHOTOGRAPHY


haji Mohd Anur.. my father`s name.. Nur in arabic means light.. so A-nur means a light.. it suits the concept of photography... Photography is painting in light..


so this coming 2012 ... by praying n putting my effort on this new label.. im hoping that i will make him proud that i carry his name... and i will achieve something out of it... ameen..


insyaAllah...

1 comment:

  1. cantek gf .. :P

    btw, fightiiingggg for your new label.. insyaAllah, dipermudahkan semuanya. :)

    ReplyDelete